1990 5.0 mustang convertible 133K 5spd (mt.morris) $4000

View original ad.

x prohibited[?]

Posted: 2015-03-20 1:04pm

◀ prev ▲ next ▶

1990 5.0 mustang convertible 133K 5spd – $ 4000 (mt.morris)

< >

image 1

1990 ford mustang convertible odometer: 133 title status : clean

condition: good

• safety tips
  • prohibited items
  • product recalls
  • avoiding scams

1990 ford mustang anniversary edition. 5speed (stick) By far in my opinion the best mustang to be released.. THIS CARS FAST FAST FAAAAAAST

THE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP! NEW BATTERY ALSO!

magnaflows installed, convertible has no RIPS, goes up and down perfect
(just needs a back window,last place that sold me a brand new one, sold me the wrong size)
new rims and tires (not stock) about 1,200.00 value.

The cars clutch IS BEING WORKED ON and will be done by this summer , just sitting at my friends house during winter. can also be sold and towed, your choice.. but theres absolutely nothing wrong with the engine or anything under the hood…

only drove it home and garage kept it for a year. This is a bad ass convertible , i wanted to put money into it but things have changed in my life!

emergency break dont work, needs a small fix, like a clip!

price is firm (txt or calls only, no e-mails) ty (losing money on this)

810-309-six6one4

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4940980617

posted: 2015-03-20 1:04pm

updated: 2015-03-31 5:48pm

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

• safety tips
  • prohibited items
  • product recalls
  • avoiding scams

x prohibited[?]

Posted: 2015-03-20 1:04pm

◀ prev ▲ next ▶

1990 5.0 mustang convertible 133K 5spd – $ 4000 (mt.morris)

< >

image 1

1990 ford mustang convertible odometer: 133 title status : clean

condition: good

• safety tips
  • prohibited items
  • product recalls
  • avoiding scams

THE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP! NEW BATTERY ALSO!

magnaflows installed, convertible has no RIPS, goes up and down perfect
new rims and tires (not stock) about 1,200.00 value.

emergency break dont work, needs a small fix, like a clip!

price is firm (txt or calls only, no e-mails) ty (losing money on this)

810-309-six6one4