1986 5.0 Ford Mustang (Lancaster) $3000

x prohibited[?]

Posted: 2015-02-04 8:35am

◀ prev ▲ next ▶

1986 5.0 Ford Mustang – $ 3000 (Lancaster)

< >

1986 Ford Mustang odometer: 150000 paint color : white type : hatchback drive : rwd fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : salvage cylinders : 8 cylinders

condition: fair

• safety tips
  • prohibited items
  • product recalls
  • avoiding scams

Selling my 1986 Ford Muatang for $ 3000 or best offer. It has some modifications done to it which I will list. Its currently registered as non-op. Everything is up to date and is sitting in my garage out of the weather. It has about 150k miles on it. Upgrades are: Edelbrock upper and lower intake manifolds, switched the heads from an ’88 mustang, BBK cold air intake mounted in fender, Flexalite electric fan, short tube unequal length BBK headers, off road H-pipe exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, Hurst short throw shifter, adjustable clutch quadrant cable, 18×8 rims with new Nexen 5000 tires and locking nuts, new cross drilled front rotors, KYB struts, KYB adjustable shocks, K-member brace, Energy Suspension polyurethane motor and tranny mounts, D&D Motorsports upper and lower control arms. I have updated these parts: clutch, water pump, radiator, fuel pump, rack and pinion. I have some extra parts im gonna throw in as well like complete GT mouldings, an extra bumber cover, and some miscellaneous parts. I also have an extra 5.0 block I may throw in. It’s complete just needs to be cleaned up. If your interested let me know.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4877001047

posted: 2015-02-04 8:35am

updated: 2015-02-10 10:59pm

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

• safety tips
  • prohibited items
  • product recalls
  • avoiding scams

x prohibited[?]

Posted: 2015-02-04 8:35am

◀ prev ▲ next ▶

1986 5.0 Ford Mustang – $ 3000 (Lancaster)

< >

email to friend

best of [?]

• safety tips
  • prohibited items
  • product recalls
  • avoiding scams

craigslist los angeles | cars & trucks search “mustang foxbody|”fox body”|1979|1980|1981|1982|1983|1984|1985|1986|1987|1988|1989|1990|1991|1992|1993″

Comments are closed.